Top priority shall be given in order to avoid monthsture absorption and therefore mortar must be stored in a cool, dry, ventilated indoor warehouse.
We recommend to store accordingly to the following features:
- Ambient temperature 10°C to 25°C
- Relative low atmospheric humidity
- Protect from freezing
Under these conditions the mortar is supposed to have a shelf-life of about 1 year for a not opened bucket.
- After some storage time, decanting may occur due to the density of different raw materials. Do not throw the liquid on the surface of the product. A remix is necessary to the original homogeneity of the product.
- The user should however check that the fluidity of the product always corresponds to the desired use. The product is ready to use and does not require addition water.
- Use a clean, dry mixer and remix from the bottom periphery of the bucket with a helical movement to rise to the surface and center of the bucket. Repeat the movement several times until obtaining the original consistency. Do not mix product from several buckets.